DSi is looking for candidates to join our Upland-based team. Full time positions and paid internships are available.
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter to Human Resources. The subject line of your email should include the title of the position you are interested in.
Dispatching Solutions, inc is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a team-player business analyst to help us move our products forward as they develop and shepherd projects from idea to implementation. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively communicate with customers, users, technical experts, and our development team to improve our business processes.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience organizing and coordinating internal and external teams
- Experience with Microsoft SQL, data warehousing, or similar
- Experience with business intelligence tools (HDMS, Cognos, Hyperion/Brio, Business Objects, Microsoft Analytic Services, etc.) is a plus
Our support representatives are product experts trained to work with customers to increase their product utility and troubleshoot software issues.
- Professional phone skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Customer service experience a plus
- SQL familiarity a plus
Our Marketing team work with within the Business Development department to perform market research and create marketing content for web and print campaigns.
- BA or 2+ years experience in a related field
- Very strong writing skills
- Familiarity with online marketing practices
- Graphic design experience a plus
Intern – Jr. Business Analyst
The role of the junior business analyst (BA) is to assist by serving as a link between the Subject Matter Experts who provide the business requirements and the rest of the team who construct the solution.
The BA must have the communication skills and qualifications to perform the following duties:
- Be a liaison between product development, technology, and internal business units
- Work with SMEs to create the testing plan, cases, and scripts
- Play a role in testing, validation, and execution of end-user training.
- Become a subject matter expert on our data, processes, and business methodologies
- Lead in the preparation of application requirement documents
Intern – Software Developer
Our Software Development/Engineering Intern will take part in developing and defining application and solution requirements for dispatching and mapping technology, with a goal of improving software reliability, configurability, expandability and performance.
- C#, .Net
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Relational Database Design Concepts